accha.. boss eto shundor kaz kemne koren?
zaved bhai ke onek dhonnod share korar jonno.
Sazza - copic strip
- asifshahid
- Insanely Distorted

- Posts: 4329
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:35 pm
- Full Name: Asif Shahid
- x 37
Zaved bhai, kon part ta color korte hobe bolen...? ... I have ordered a brand new WACOM for myself and it is on the way....
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia
Sydney, Australia
- zaved
- Posts: 125
- Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:37 pm
- Full Name: Zaved Hossain
- Expertise: Cartoon or Comics
Asif - jei part gula color kora hoye nai, shegulasmasif wrote:Zaved bhai, kon part ta color korte hobe bolen...? ... I have ordered a brand new WACOM for myself and it is on the way....
Looking at life through the eyes of a tier hub
- asifshahid
- Insanely Distorted

- Posts: 4329
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:35 pm
- Full Name: Asif Shahid
- x 37
Zaved bhai, ami ekta color korlam. I used extra 1 color, bit darker, chosen from one of your sample. but you used one more darker shade in hairs and skin. I didn't use it just to see the difference. I have uploaded my sample to check by you. If more shades are required please tell me...color korte bhaloi lage 
[hide]
[/hide]
[hide]
[/hide]Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia
Sydney, Australia
shundor hoice to....
kemne koren re bhai?
kemne koren re bhai?
- asifshahid
- Insanely Distorted

- Posts: 4329
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:35 pm
- Full Name: Asif Shahid
- x 37
thanks mony bhai 
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia
Sydney, Australia



