beauty and sports shoot

muradrm

well these are some pics from last mondays shoot:

well to be honest i didnt really like her expression. still this one is my fav one from the shoot:

another shoot of same day:

let me know what you think

thanks

Murad

nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Nurul Amin Russel
Expertise: Web Design

are these the final quality output or you posted too much compressed file
all the pics are too blur; kind of out of focus and the edges are too much feathered
would love to see the raw photographs
anyway it just so so to me
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
muradrm

farnar wrote:are these the final quality output or you posted too much compressed file
all the pics are too blur; kind of out of focus and the edges are too much feathered
would love to see the raw photographs
anyway it just so so to me

??????? blur??????? it seems fine over here. well i did compress a bit, the original file is about 10mb, i dont think bd internet can handle that.
and all the pics have one central focus, like eye , so other parts of the body is little out of focus, which was the intention.
yah i know these are maybe not very nice, especially her expression, well i got paid, so did what they was looking for :)
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict

I like this kind of sharpness
and in your shots i couldn't find the eyes sharp at all :(
anyway if clients are happy we have nothing to worried :)
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
muradrm

well from my knowledge these pics ar taken in lower f stop. which gives more sharpness in diferent part of the image. and obviously high end retouch
donno why u cant see the sharness in eye. maybe the compression, or maybe needs little more retouch. coz the eye are the main focus pont in the image, atlesat it does looks like in lage file, even on the print,
anyway thanks for pointing out :)
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

ok... amar kasey bhalo lagsey.. but same amar o akmot... sharpness kom lagsey.... normally studio photography sharpness hoi...ok bayper nah..

bhalo sharpness jonoo normally bhalo maney portrait lens ( those are really so expensive ) lagey and bhalo light and retouching korthey hoi....

good work bro........... keep trying and keep posting more................

best of luck...

hey bro............. desh back korley DD member der akta photo season koiren :).... ok don;t forget this.............. we will meet with you... :D
** KISS Principle **
parthasarker
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Partha Sarker

Shobgulo sobi bhalo lagese.. tobe farnar bhai er sobi gulo-r sharpness... miondblowing.
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict

parthasarker wrote:Shobgulo sobi bhalo lagese.. tobe farnar bhai er sobi gulo-r sharpness... miondblowing.
just fyi chhobigula kintu amar tola na - example hishabe flickr theke niye post korechhi
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
mony
DD Addict
DD Addict

murad bhai. josh!
great & goooD work.
want to learn something.
----------------------------
still move
muradrm

pagol wrote:ok... amar kasey bhalo lagsey.. but same amar o akmot... sharpness kom lagsey.... normally studio photography sharpness hoi...ok bayper nah..

bhalo sharpness jonoo normally bhalo maney portrait lens ( those are really so expensive ) lagey and bhalo light and retouching korthey hoi....

good work bro........... keep trying and keep posting more................

best of luck...

hey bro............. desh back korley DD member der akta photo season koiren :).... ok don;t forget this.............. we will meet with you... :D
lol yah sure, fist let me come to bd :)
well i am thinking to buy one canon 50mm f1.8. heard a lot about this lense, and its prety cheap. I heard its a very sharp lense and only about £80.
hmm you forgot another big thing, MUA and hair stylist is must as well for this kinda shoot. didnt had any, they brings a lot of difference in the pic.
btw, what u think went wrong with ligting?? lol this was the most critical lighting i have done soo far. have used 2 flash heads , one continuous light for fill light and 2 huge bounce board.
ranabrt
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: HAFIJUL AMIN (Rana)
Expertise: Graphic Design

Cool Shots..........

Return to “Photography”