Mostaque Ahammed

SPOTLIGHT is our new way of reaching out towards a designer/artist/animator with the Distorted Designers community. Here anyone can ask our nominated designer/artist/animator questions related to that designer’s or artist’s work, area of expertise.
studiomaqs
Full Name: Mostaque Ahammed
Expertise: Web Design

smasif wrote:Q: tell us something about KAZ Software and You
KAZ Software and me? It's all started with a in(formal) interview with Wahid(Wahid Choudhury - CEO) bhai. We work on BDCOM Online Ltd. together.

One day he called me and said "Maq chol, tor sathe ektu kotha ase." Then we get out of the office. He said "Tui to beta bia korsis. Ei salary dia bow palbi kemne? Amar sathe kaj korbi?" I was dying to get a new job then. I just said "Jai hok, ami asi tumar sathe." He said "kintu ekta problem ase. Amora je project e kaj korbo, oita next 6 months pore finally dibe. Jodi amora fail kori to ki hobe?" I replied "Tumare khun korum" He said "oi joynno e ekta backup plan korsi. Tui purapuri BDCOM sarbi na. 4 din amar okhane and 2 din ekhane ei 6 mash. Kharap kisu hole o bipod nai." I said "Thik ase, baicha gela." This was the interview I think. :lol: (sorry for the language guys)

Then we (me, Wahid and Topu bhai) started work at Wahid bhai's reading room, it was a 5'x12' room. West side of the apartment. At hot summer of 2004, we were just sweating and working. We were weaving his thin books on us to get some air. A stand fan was there, but it wasn't sufficient. We worked there for few months.

Then we move another room. It was much cooler. South size of the apartment. Worked there almost 1 year. We hired our fourth one, Masud bhai. He said, I won't join until you have AC at the office(room). We fit the AC and he got his tonsil at the very 1st day :-(. Coz, Topu bhai set the temperature to 16 degree. So me and Masud bhai sat on varanda attached that room. We had no way to set up the curtains. So we used heavy books to hang them on. It was common that I am shouting suddenly, coz that heavy book just fall onto me. :cry:

There is thousands more little things which I couldn't forget. That was a time we were building the future best software company it the country. That was fun, lots of food :D, experimental, serious work, making roles, making the workplace not as workplace. It was all loooooooots of fun. We made a family there. It's just grown in size with its best members. All the KAZ family members are not just best in talent, they are great human too. I think, THE BEST PLACE to work in BD. O'h I feel very proud when think of KAZ, we've done something. Wahid bhai and Topu bahi salute to you. You guys rock!

Then we move to our 1st officially office at New Eskaton Road. It was a big beautiful office.

shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

studiomaqs wrote:
KAZ Software and me? It's all started with a in(formal) interview with Wahid(Wahid Choudhury - CEO) bhai. We work on BDCOM Online Ltd. together.

One day he called me and said "Maq chol, tor sathe ektu kotha ase." Then we get out of the office. He said "Tui to beta bia korsis. Ei salary dia bow palbi kemne? Amar sathe kaj korbi?" I was dying to get a new job then. I just said "Jai hok, ami asi tumar sathe." He said "kintu ekta problem ase. Amora je project e kaj korbo, oita next 6 months pore finally dibe. Jodi amora fail kori to ki hobe?" I replied "Tumare khun korum" He said "oi joynno e ekta backup plan korsi. Tui purapuri BDCOM sarbi na. 4 din amar okhane and 2 din ekhane ei 6 mash. Kharap kisu hole o bipod nai." I said "Thik ase, baicha gela." This was the interview I think. :lol: (sorry for the language guys)

Then we (me, Wahid and Topu bhai) started work at Wahid bhai's reading room, it was a 5'x12' room. West side of the apartment. At hot summer of 2004, we were just sweating and working. We were weaving his thin books on us to get some air. A stand fan was there, but it wasn't sufficient. We worked there for few months.

Then we move another room. It was much cooler. South size of the apartment. Worked there almost 1 year. We hired our fourth one, Masud bhai. He said, I won't join until you have AC at the office(room). We fit the AC and he got his tonsil at the very 1st day :-(. Coz, Topu bhai set the temperature to 16 degree. So me and Masud bhai sat on varanda attached that room. We had no way to set up the curtains. So we used heavy books to hang them on. It was common that I am shouting suddenly, coz that heavy book just fall onto me. :cry:

There is thousands more little things which I couldn't forget. That was a time we were building the future best software company it the country. That was fun, lots of food :D, experimental, serious work, making roles, making the workplace not as workplace. It was all loooooooots of fun. We made a family there. It's just grown in size with its best members. All the KAZ family members are not just best in talent, they are great human too. I think, THE BEST PLACE to work in BD. O'h I feel very proud when think of KAZ, we've done something. Wahid bhai and Topu bahi salute to you. You guys rock!

Then we move to our 1st officially office at New Eskaton Road. It was a big beautiful office.

I already know this story and always salute you, Wahid bhai and topu bhai for giving us a wonderful office environment. KAZ is really a cool place to work. Thanks once again.
Shabbir
studiomaqs

shabbir wrote:I already know this story and always salute you, Wahid bhai and topu bhai for giving us a wonderful office environment. KAZ is really a cool place to work. Thanks once again.
To be honest, you are also working for the office environment. It's a continuous process and u are part of it.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

interesting. I saw one of your pics in Facebook with Wahid bhai and Topu bhai. there it was written 3 initiatives of KAZ software. that's why i couldn't wait to ask about you and KAZ. thanks for sharing. it was awesome. cheers!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder

Boss>>> apnader vire ami onak nobin..... :D
alwayz trying to learn from you ppl....

Good to know about KAZ.
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

hummm humm and humm

mama apni kemon achen... choley kemon dinlam.. Junior kemon asey ?

mama 5 page porlam... akon matha kichu nai.... ki jegaimu bojtacina...

ok akta question kori.. Eid ki kinben and amak ki gift diben :)
** KISS Principle **
studiomaqs

pagol wrote:hummm humm and humm
mama apni kemon achen... choley kemon dinlam.. Junior kemon asey ?
mama 5 page porlam... akon matha kichu nai.... ki jegaimu bojtacina...
ok akta question kori.. Eid ki kinben and amak ki gift diben :)
Pagol mama ami valo asi. Dinkal valo e cholse apner doa te. Junior o valo ase. Ekhon ektu ektu move korete pare. Raat jage, din o jage, aar hyper hoye thake....

apni 5 page porlen? Dhoirjo ase paner. Dhonnobad.

Eid e ami shadharonoto kisu kini na and apni ki gift chan (jodio amar shamortho khub e kom)? Kinto dite chesta korbo.
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

thanks for the detailed reply ... your reply seems to be fair enough and I end up digging more about CSS3. thanks for that again ;)
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

studiomaqs wrote:Eid e ami shadharonoto kisu kini na and apni ki gift chan (jodio amar shamortho khub e kom)? Kinto dite chesta korbo.
ken bhai shudhu pagolre ken gift diben!!! amra ki dosh korsi !!!
Shabbir
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

ami jototuku jani amio doshi na... (H)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain

ahhhh after long break .. :)

Hello Mostaque bhia.. kemon asen?.. onek Question answer dekhlam nice to know about that. onek nicely answer koresen.. now i have some Q for you.. (H)

What are the properties Associated with CSS3 Multi-Column Feature?
How is multiple background images handled in CSS3?
What is the use of Indirect Adjacent combinator in CSS3?
What are the basic categories of selectors in CSS3?
What are the powerful features of CSS3?
What are the properties Associated with CSS3 Multi-Column Feature?

PS : Gift er khatai amar namoo thaka uchit. ek matro Mohila bole kotha :)..(pagol abar khepbe.. oh one more thing pagol r pagol nai.. get up setup sob change :D )
:)
studiomaqs

smasif wrote:ami jototuku jani amio doshi na... (H)
Asif & Shabbir bhai,

Apnara definately doshi na, but u guys are not "PAGOL"!

Pagol, Chagol aar bacch der hisheb alada, tai na??
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain

one more Q

which one u prefer for border .. table border or td border and why??
and what is the different between these two??

example like my template size is 700 in width with red border.. then what will u do??
:)
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

hummm shob portaci koilam............................................ kichuuu koitacinahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
** KISS Principle **
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder

pagol wrote:hummm shob portaci koilam............................................ kichuuu koitacinahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nah :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
kisu kowar thakle to koiben,........mia......sinking sinking drinking water.....huh
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)

Return to “SPOTLIGHT”