Influences of designing (profession) in my personal life

Discuss on topics related to Art or Design. Inappropriate topics will be moved to their respective sections.
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

Yup... thanks... Where r the others...?

MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

chhagol wrote:Actually I don't much influence of my profession in my personal life cause I don't stick to one single thing. I've different thoughts and different personalities for different people. When i'm in the office, i'm a designer. When i'm in the friends' group, i'm a friend. When i'm at home, i'm a brother or a son. I behave accordingly depending upon the situation. I don't take life too tight so that I can't come out of that even I don't take life too light so that it easily goes away from me... heh heh heh... What say buddies???

hmm i liked it chagol mama, everyone should be like this taina ... after all we have only one life to live in ..so let's try to live every single moment of it.
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict

u r right Taslima Khala moni. We shouldn't give ourselves up for one single event. There are lots to know, learn and do but very less time... So the slogan should be like, Enjoy every beat of your life cause u never know if u'll see the next Sun rise...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Tashlima

chhagol wrote:u r right Taslima Khala moni. We shouldn't give ourselves up for one single event. There are lots to know, learn and do but very less time... So the slogan should be like, Enjoy every beat of your life cause u never know if u'll see the next Sun rise...

wow man what a mask ..on your new avatar ..ager tai toh handsome chilo but this one is josh too nice work
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain
Expertise: Web Design

Akela Now its ur Turn...
:)
Tashlima

yeah akela now you say if your profession has any influence in your personal life?
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict

He doesn't seem to have any influence of designing profession in his personal life cause he's not a designer, heh heh heh... He might have some influence (may be problem) of his own job like, can't sleep at night. Has to go home late, stare at the screen 24 hours and many more things. hah hah hah... Ki bolen Akela mama??? Amar khanik ta idea achhe tai bollam. Apnar khetre obosso ektu vinno o hote pare...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

sweetafroza wrote:Akela Now its ur Turn...
humm.......
.?.FFU007.?.
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict

Tashlima wrote:yeah akela now you say if your profession has any influence in your personal life?
ye mam...there lots of varieties influences in my profession which fully packed up with my personal life...if I want to describe it shortly..I need to start a new forum..., which will only discuss on this topic for a month...any way Ill share it very soon.. :D
.?.FFU007.?.
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict

chhagol wrote:He doesn't seem to have any influence of designing profession in his personal life cause he's not a designer, heh heh heh... He might have some influence (may be problem) of his own job like, can't sleep at night. Has to go home late, stare at the screen 24 hours and many more things. hah hah hah... Ki bolen Akela mama??? Amar khanik ta idea achhe tai bollam. Apnar khetre obosso ektu vinno o hote pare...
ha.ha..ha... :lol: ..not really...
.?.FFU007.?.
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict

Not Really??? Oh, tahole amar vul dharona chhilo...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead

Return to “Graphic Design/Art Discussion”