What Is My Goal As a Designer..??

Discuss on topics related to Art or Design. Inappropriate topics will be moved to their respective sections.
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

While being frank, I would rather like to say designing (Present Career) doesn't actually match my Background since i've passed (BCA) Bachelor of Computer Applications (Software Development/Engineering). I'm more likely to be a Programmer than to be a Designer. Perhaps that's the reason I'm better as an XHTML, CSS coder over Web Layout Designing. I basically was a good programmer in C,C++ but that didn't make much sense to me when got back to Bangladesh and I found no Career in this field. I simply didn't want to sit back and watch around for fortune to come and knock my door. I decided promptly and ended up with taking "Web Designing" as my Career... Well, then what my goal is???

That's not much complicated as they say, "If fortune doesn't knock u'r door, u go and bang him". I banged him and found myself as a designer who's pretty expert in XHTML, CSS hand coding and few more concerned designing softwares. I want to be one of the best XHTML, CSS Developers in the City so that people remembers me and my expertise while remembering XHTML and CSS. I'll keep going like this for few more years and then have a break.... Start off again and this time not as a designer, as a owner of my own Business perhaps in the same track... Let's hope for the best...

MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

chhagol bhai, its really amazing that being a good programmer your designs are so cool...So now I can say I know a person who is the best XHTML/CSS coder in our city. Keep it up bro. (Y)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

chhagol wrote:While being frank, I would rather like to say designing (Present Career) doesn't actually match my Background since i've passed (BCA) Bachelor of Computer Applications (Software Development/Engineering). I'm more likely to be a Programmer than to be a Designer. Perhaps that's the reason I'm better as an XHTML, CSS coder over Web Layout Designing. I basically was a good programmer in C,C++ but that didn't make much sense to me when got back to Bangladesh and I found no Career in this field. I simply didn't want to sit back and watch around for fortune to come and knock my door. I decided promptly and ended up with taking "Web Designing" as my Career... Well, then what my goal is???

That's not much complicated as they say, "If fortune doesn't knock u'r door, u go and bang him". I banged him and found myself as a designer who's pretty expert in XHTML, CSS hand coding and few more concerned designing softwares. I want to be one of the best XHTML, CSS Developers in the City so that people remembers me and my expertise while remembering XHTML and CSS. I'll keep going like this for few more years and then have a break.... Start off again and this time not as a designer, as a owner of my own Business perhaps in the same track... Let's hope for the best...
Ye Mr.Sagol..we will hope for the best of U & for all DD members...keep going... :D
.?.FFU007.?.
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba

chhagol mama..apni too kotin likchen... apni parben.. hoitay.. ja chaita chen... just try kortay taken.. apnar hater lika bhalo.. so chenta nai... r apnar face kemon jani akta para para vab asay...

so apni parben apnar goal a jaitay...

tar satay satay jatay Cityer best Image tao pan.. tar kamona kori..
** KISS Principle **
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain
Expertise: Web Design

cool...:) all the best
:)
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict

smasif wrote:chhagol bhai, its really amazing that being a good programmer your designs are so cool...So now I can say I know a person who is the best XHTML/CSS coder in our city. Keep it up bro. (Y)
Nah... I'm not yet... But i'll try to be cause I want to be. But for that I need to work on the same platform not in the platform i've been wokring on... That's the reason I want to change my job. I need to learn many more things to be the best buddy... Please pray for me...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi

Ok...just a minute..Apnara jara regular member almost sobai ay thread a post koresen..a jonno anek thanks...like thanks to...smasif,famescreen,killswitch,pagol,shabbir,sweetafroza,webdesignertushar,taslima & sagol...but ro anekei regular & irregular...kintu post korlona..afsos. :( ..like farnar,bappy,ayesha,sarahbd,studiomaqs,black-artist,notil,rajiv,zaved & many others.....any way....keep going with this thread ...if u make time & feel free....have a good day...
.?.FFU007.?.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

very sad. everyone should participate on this thread.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict

Ashole jara post dise tader e shudhu goal ase r jader post nai tara ekhono goal thik korte pare nai. Tara ekhono ball paye niya chinta kortase kon goal post a kick kori??? :P :P :P
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead

Return to “Graphic Design/Art Discussion”