What Is My Goal As a Designer..??

Discuss on topics related to Art or Design. Inappropriate topics will be moved to their respective sections.
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain
Expertise: Web Design

na vagne Mind kori nai...chinta koiren na.. i also know that and feel that.... but i always prefer work cum first.. Without Kaj Afroza just cant live .. :)

:)
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

Wanna Be a SuccessFULL WOMEN...
That's the main aspect for a woman..But It will be more logic full...."Wanna Be a Successful Human"..isn't it..?
.?.FFU007.?.
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member

oooo yaa
zahidur59
Full Name: Khandakar Zahidur Rahaman

Sometime designing for a client is like paid sex. Sometime you are forced to do things that you are not proud of. Sometime it turns out to be a wonderful new experience. Anyway, its true that the goal of a designer is very omnibus. It can vary from designing the greatest architecture of the present time to finish the stupidest sketch on a toilet paper and both can be equally hard to achieve.

Akela, a designer’s goal should be keep on learning the next toolset that would help to express better whatever he’s trying to express. As long as the solvency concerned, just try to be a happy hooker if you know what I mean.
famescreen
Full Name: Mohammad Hossain (মোহাম্মদ হোসেন)

hmmmm...shobar lekha porlam monojog die.....now feeling much better. hopw will keep drawing...o ha....ami ekhono drawing kori..raater bela, meeting er fake...note book e....but pencil sketch scan korle kisui dekha jaena..so post korte partisina :(.......ekhane share korte parle valo lagto....
Mohammad Zakir Hossain
Web Master
+234 708 319 7862 (Nigeria)
zkr.hssn@gmail.com
http://www.fame-screen.com
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member

Use 4b
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

famescreen wrote:hmmmm...shobar lekha porlam monojog die.....now feeling much better. hopw will keep drawing...o ha....ami ekhono drawing kori..raater bela, meeting er fake...note book e....but pencil sketch scan korle kisui dekha jaena..so post korte partisina :(.......ekhane share korte parle valo lagto....
share korte parben na keno?? I also do sketches with pencil on paper and shared to all in my sketchbook here. Just scan your sketches and apply Auto Level or Auto Color effect from Photoshop. (Image > Adjustment > Auto Level). After applying this effect your sketches will comes out nicely :) So waiting to see your sketches soon in Sketchbook. :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
webdesignertushar

sobar kotha sune nijer past mone pore gelo...dear friendz...amar background design related kisu nai...i mean i m not cartified in design field.........but creative kisu korata tar ichaa prothom jagee when i was start palying Guitar... ak din sujog O asee from cyber hosting......real life project a jauar...ami okane sobar kaz dhektam tar por tekei suru.....Afroza and Zakir know well abt thiz.....r ami zakir ar kaz dhekei (honestly) web design korar agrohoo jagee..thnx zakir...mama besi abar fuilishh na...faita jabi..just kidding dosto..zakir is gud family-friend of mine........Asif vai i m also a vast fan of james..so apnar shate amar jombee...but guru ajj kal valo bangla gaan keno gai na buji na....may be deholovir shate relation ta valo thaklay james ar jono besi valo hoto...as per i understand n know.........but guru hindi gaan gula joshh koresee..i like his hindi songs lyrics..........hope he will do best in future...so mul kotha theika sore na jai..amar goal asolay temon kisu na valo kisu kaz kore jete chai before leaving thiz world..sobai doa korben r ami akhono kisuE jani na regula sikar rty kortesi..apnara shate asen r ki chai.....so apnader help E amar pateoo........ami specially thnx ditesi je ai DD korar kotha plan koresilo tader..so r time loss na kori..sobaE valo thaken and shate thaken.....
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

webdesignertushar wrote:Asif vai i m also a vast fan of james..so apnar shate amar jombee...but guru ajj kal valo bangla gaan keno gai na buji na....may be deholovir shate relation ta valo thaklay james ar jono besi valo hoto...as per i understand n know.........but guru hindi gaan gula joshh koresee..i like his hindi songs lyrics..........hope he will do best in future...so mul kotha theika sore na jai..
Tushar bhai, ei James(rickshawala) betar kotha amra ekhon ar na boli....ei beta morse...ar konodin gaite parbe kina janina...kije fan chilam bhai......aaah good old days...ekhono or style ta like kori, but lukaya lukaya.....anyways back to the topic.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
webdesignertushar

i got u Asif vai..........same to me :D
famescreen
Full Name: Mohammad Hossain (মোহাম্মদ হোসেন)

@ Tushar....fulinai..but lojja pailam.......... :D
Mohammad Zakir Hossain
Web Master
+234 708 319 7862 (Nigeria)
zkr.hssn@gmail.com
http://www.fame-screen.com
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

What is my goal as a designer? well ami bolbo emon kisu ekta kortey jeta k masterpiece bolte parbo or i will be satisfied wifh finallly. Ever since I started to draw the first thing that attracted me was to sketch females and design various dresses and i was so addicted that most of my notebooks has those type of sketches and my family always discouraged me. Those were not really like fine sketches but the designed dresses were not that bad. So I should have pursued fashion designing but I took com sci instead bec wanted to become a career woman. I started as a web designer and i think web designing is not really a piece of cake, or its not always like cut-copy-paste . You have to know a lot of thing from concepts(purpose of website) to laying out the design in tablesdivs to implementing functionalies( like using client side scripts) and usability. Having good knowledge on color, typography, css/html, scripting etc., all are part of an art. So here you have to be creative plus technically good.So far I have enjoyed working in all the companies I worked and everytime I have learned many new things and have also done many freelance projects for both local and foreign clients. And these has really contributed to my skills and my continuous goal is to learn new technologies as it comes and make something beautiful out of it. Sometimes yes it's really boring working for clients as zahid bhai and shabbir bhai said. And then we can follow what smasif said, doing something for our own creativity's sake. In future I would like to do something out of my experience , maybe a creative masterpiece that would satisfy me and will be remembered till I get old.
I like Afroza's story and all I can say that keep up the spirit and it's really hard to balance between shongsher and career but I'm lucky that my husband supports me a lot on this .. so big thanks to him and my family.
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

KiLLSWiTCH wrote:Hmm...we are living in a period where the local community is shifting their attention to better and innovative designs. They are finally realizing the importance of international quality designs for both local and foreign market. I remember, just 6 years ago most ppl wouldnt even give a rat's ass about designs in general...I mean to say that today design standard in bd is much much better than before and thanks to some really good design studios and talented and visionary ppl in our country. This is something i never thought would happen and i used to feel je this field is not a prestigious field...i mean ppl would be impressed if you were studying medicine, bba, economics, etc. and they would never give a respectable attention/value to design/art. I did my bachelors in computer science (which i also love) where as my heart and soul was always into arts, designs, architecture, etc. However I stopped painting and drawing in 2003 as I had to concentrate on my studies.

Today I am working as a web-designer/developer and graphic designer at a reputed firm and i am pretty happy with how things have unfolded for me. I am lucky. I see talented ppl and i always try to inspire them. Seeing others inspire me in return as well.

If we, the design community in bd dont help each other then how can we ever reach the level of our neighboring countries. We need to be trend setters and not followers, we need ppl with visions. I believe each of us as a designer, artists should inherit these 2 qualities - "trend setters and visionaries". Its the only way we can grow and evolve to something bigger, better. I have seen designers who dont bother abt evolving, who dont bother abt trying something new...they want to play safe...oh yes, clients...they will always tell us to do it this way and that way. What saddens me is that we are designers, artists...our main function is to express ourselves to the world...its our duty as artists, expressionists to make the client realize there are better way to do things. Its understandable that clients wont always be ready to listen to you, but that's the thing....this is the ART, the art of making clients fall for your work. Once they believe in you they will open heartedly listen to what you have to say. Atleast they will give you a chance to express yourself.

Today I can safely say that bd is moving forward...but we can do better. Recently Dreamworks signed an agreement with Bollywood to produce Hollywood quality animation and special fx in indian films and ads. Mainly because Dreamworks believed in the skills and talents of indian artists/designers. How? Because the indian design community evolved to something that got Hollywood's attention. We can do it too, we can by sharing ideas and contributing to the design community. In the end if some1 helps the design community then he is actually helping himself as well. Think about it...the more stronger, better the design community is in bd the more importance the society will give you as a designer. The more importance the society gives you the better the chances are for you in getting recognized and appreciated.

very well said :dd:
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

Tashlima wrote:What is my goal as a designer? well ami bolbo emon kisu ekta kortey jeta k masterpiece bolte parbo or i will be satisfied wifh finallly.
Ever since ........................................................I like Afroza's story and all I can say that keep up the spirit and it's really hard to balance between shongsher and career but I'm lucky that my husband supports me a lot on this .. so big thanks to him and my family.
Wonderful Tashlima apa. Its really nice to know everyones past wars, since all of we are in same field and working together :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi

Ye 3 cheers for everyone..That's The Way all of u r sharing ur thoughts in an inspiration way for all...thanks every one for posting like an Idol for among ourselves...who didn't post yet..r humbly advised to make in touch with us...thanks every one... :D
.?.FFU007.?.

Return to “Graphic Design/Art Discussion”