Complaints

Any kind of questions/supports regarding Website and Forum are here.
Forum rules
Post only forum/site related questions and answers. Other replies can be DELETED or MOVED to appropriate sections.
admin
Site Admin

Dear all, our new DD site has been launched. There are few problems you may face while browsing or updating your profiles sometimes. if you find any problems while using the new site then please post your issues under this thread. Also, it would help if you could post a screenshot of the issue so that we understand the problem better. We will try to fix those as soon as possible. Thanks to all for making DD better than ever.

asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

One major issue is : session time out. I noticed if I become idle in Home Page for around 10 min in login mode and clicked in any of designers profile then the page breaks, codes shows up :) In that case just REFRESH the page. Since there is a session issue I will say not to take much time to fill up your profiles :D
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
KiLLSWiTCH

I faced an unsual problem. The home page banner wouldnt load on my browser. After searching around I found out that my Kaspersky was configured to block banners that uses javascript. So if you are using Kaspersky and having the same problem then do the following:

1. Go to Kaspersky Settings page by right clicking on the Kaspersky icon located on your taskbar
2. Now, you will see a list of pages, from there go to Protection -> Content Filtering.
3. Under "Content Filtering" disable "Banner Ad Blocker" or go to Banner Ad Blocker settings and select "White List"
4. Once u are in the "White List" window, click "Add" to then type in the DD address like this *distortedesigners.com* That is an asterisk sign btw.
5. Click ok, and now refresh DD homepage. Tadaa!
So much to eat, so little time !

Return to “Support”