Full Name: Zahirul Islam Mamoon
Expertise: Graphic Design

amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

sorry bro. khub akta bhalo lage nai.
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Although I was expecting few more introduction of this project/site here :). anyway I didn't mind with the simple and clean design. moreover enjoyed reading and navigation. however ektu "rosh-kosh-shingara-bulbuli-mostok"(mane ektu colorful, playful) add kora jete parto to make the site more interesting. width of the site is also playing a vital role here. If it's a newspaper then 1024 width hole bhalo lagto beshi...ekhon ektu blog type lagche....I really liked the Daily Star site...jai hok overall good start...advertisement site ke clumsy na kore dilei hoy...thanks for sharing zimamoon :) keep rocking (R)

cheers
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
zimamoon
Full Name: Zahirul Islam Mamoon
Expertise: Graphic Design

Thanks for analytical comment...
If i make any new interface den i will share here. r rosh-kosher & interesting-er bishoytao kheal korbo.
smasif wrote:Although I was expecting few more introduction of this project/site here :). anyway I didn't mind with the simple and clean design. moreover enjoyed reading and navigation. however ektu "rosh-kosh-shingara-bulbuli-mostok"(mane ektu colorful, playful) add kora jete parto to make the site more interesting. width of the site is also playing a vital role here. If it's a newspaper then 1024 width hole bhalo lagto beshi...ekhon ektu blog type lagche....I really liked the Daily Star site...jai hok overall good start...advertisement site ke clumsy na kore dilei hoy...thanks for sharing zimamoon :) keep rocking (R)

cheers
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

humm follow asif way
** KISS Principle **

Return to “Traditional Web Design”