Powersurge - Auprostut Juddho

Concept arts and illustrations.
KiLLSWiTCH

This humble digital artwork is from Powersurge's (winner of Djuice DRockstar, and a well known thrash metal band from dhaka, bangladesh) debut solo album entitled "Aurprostut Juddho" which is due for release on the 28th of August, 2008 @ Russian Culture Center).

Hmm, so I thot I'd go ahead and upload some hi-res shots of the artwork i did for the band's album cover. I knw its not upto the mark and I suck at human drawing but i am still learning. I'd like to thank SMA and Zaved bhai for their valuable comments and inspiration during the early production days of this piece of work. Comments/criticisms are most welcome :)

I sketched the idea and den had it scanned. Used illustrator to ink the artwork to get a crisp lineart. Then ported the outlined work onto photoshop where it was rendered into a full blown colored art using my trusty old wacom graphire 3 :mrgreen: I knw, i knw i have a long way to go...

http://distortedesigners.com/designers/dhanad.php#

Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by KiLLSWiTCH on Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 am, edited 3 times in total.

So much to eat, so little time !
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

ami kichu komo nah..... bolar moto amar word nai.
** KISS Principle **
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Dhanad its really really a cool concept art. Very nice details. I liked the wall detail most and the handwriting :) Actually I don't have any anatomy skill, so I am skipping that part. But overall figure looks nice. The ground looks lil bit unusual, perspective wise (only critique :) )
Thank you so much to share with us and separate detail parts of this design. It really help us to learn. Now waiting to listen the album. :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
KiLLSWiTCH

Pagol bhai...hahahaha...thanks for the compliment. SMA..thanks to you and Zaved bhai ek2 jat er hoise...i still have the first draft...i cant stop laughing wenever i look at it...you guys pointed out my errors which really helped. I knw akhono basic probs ache kichu jaygay, so now i knw who to go to for error detection n correction :P
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

Dhanad why dont you start a teaching class? I will be the first student of your class.
This is damn good art works!! Im loving it! :-)
Shabbir
KiLLSWiTCH

Hahaha :D Thanks shabbir bhai, i'm glad u liked it !!!
nasif

post na kore parlam na!!!.........Dhanad tomar replacement tumi nijei.....!!!! :D
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

arrrreee Nasif naki....welcome welcome :) tar mane tumi ghora ghuri koro but post korona.... hahahaha.....anyways welcome again.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
nasif

hehehe.....are bhai.....Site ta amar Mathar upor to boisha ase.....aaami ghora ghori korbo na to keda korbo......jodio designing er aaga matha kisui bujhi na,... design samples ja deklam ek kothai jotil..... comment korar moto shahosh amar nai....
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

hahahaha...that's right....you have a great responsibility to maintain this site....so from now on we will try to do nice designs like dhanad to get your comment ;)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
KiLLSWiTCH

Thanks nasif bhai :) Seriously, u shud post more often...we wont bite :D
zahidur59
Full Name: Khandakar Zahidur Rahaman
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

Love the shades on his shoulder. Aowsum. keep it up.
KiLLSWiTCH

Thanks Zahid bhai !
black_artist

oshadharon oshadharon oshadharon! ajke matro album ta kinlam..

vaia, wht is wacom graphire 3?
Mon Kharap Shei Ekla Dupur
KiLLSWiTCH

This is the outer sleeve of the album. I knw, the final print of the cover was horrific, not that the orignal sleeve is good either but then again. I guess u can say by looking at it otota jotno kore kora hoynai sleeve ta... :( Oh, as u can see the final track listing ta nai, karon porer dike track order abar change kora hoise me thinks !

Return to “Digital Painting”