Joyeeta

Concept arts and illustrations.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

hi guys, I tried to paint one of Anjan Dutta's song "Joyeeta" [Download]. I really upset because I couldn't make it in terms of color. Anyway critiques and comments are appreciated.

Gears: pencil-paper, Photoshop, WACOM

thanks

Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Asif Bhai Bhalo hoise to.....carry on.......i dont know how to paint....tai critique korlam na........Tariq Bhai bhalo bolte parben....
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

WOW ... the building details are awesome (B)
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Nurul Amin Russel

wow - excellent (Y)
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

Asif... to me this is one of your best atrwork. I really liked the way you seeing the front building through your window. ...excellent buddy (Y)... you should frame it and hang on your wall.
Shabbir
Tariq
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Tariq Julfiker
Expertise: Artist

I like ur color technique but I think ur drawing seances, perspective seances and also light shed seances is not enough strong ... so brother do not stop ... practices more and more ... (Y)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

thanks all.

@ Shabbir bhai: have you heard the song? :) if not then you can. download link is provided.
@ Tariq bhai: I know here drawing, perspective, color and lighting are just crapped. I need to practice more more more more and more.... :(
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Tariq
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Tariq Julfiker
Expertise: Artist

smasif wrote:thanks all.

@ Shabbir bhai: have you heard the song? :) if not then you can. download link is provided.
@ Tariq bhai: I know here drawing, perspective, color and lighting are just crapped. I need to practice more more more more and more.... :(
yes Brother ... drawing is very secretive things ... I also always practices drawing every moment ... I think at first we should make our eyes for drawing and also make our hands like a blind man hands ...
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

thanks asif bhai for sharing the workflow, its helpful :)
KiLLSWiTCH

I like the idea and concept bherry bherry much. In terms of color I think you have used too much saturated color. I think the colors are sticking out too much (blue, yellow)..since its in a distance from where you are viewing the colors should be a more desaturated. Right now the colors appear too much in the foreground, shiny and new. But these are old buildings, so the colors should appear more dull and pale. Also, the black lining on the buildings are totally black, someone once told me to avoid complete black color on any painting and use near black tones which makes it look more realistic. And i found it to be true. Right now the black lines are standing out too much and doesnt look as old as the building should be. I like the textures u have used in some places to show its an old building...I would love to see a refined version cuz this artwork concept is really nice and deserves more attention and I know how good you are when it comes to attention to detail.
So much to eat, so little time !
KiLLSWiTCH

Oh oh, the progression steps dekhe i felt you were going for a desaturated look...i guess korte korte you went a different way. Eta amaro hoy :( The pajamas...onek shiny and bright...i think they are very distracting...need to make them lot toned down and desaturated!
So much to eat, so little time !
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

after reading KiLLSWiTCHs' feedback I felt like ... o yea he is damn right !! you should try what KiLLSWiTCH pointed out.
Shabbir
ranabrt
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: HAFIJUL AMIN (Rana)
Expertise: Graphic Design

Nice work..... Asif vai !!! (Y)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

thanks all who liked it and pointed out the faults. I am planning to re-create it, but later. before that I need to practice more and take the control on color and shadows. I will definitely share those with you so that you can give a nice feedback and suggestion. :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
parthasarker
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Partha Sarker

darun kaj hoise boss..

Return to “Digital Painting”