hello!

Admin Notice, News, DD Events
Tanni91
Full Name: Tabassum S.
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

Hi!

I am Tanni. I am studying in Visual Communication Arts in Assumption University of Thailand. I took graphic design as my major but I have not started the major courses yet.

Hope to know all of you soon as we share our works, I will learn a lot things from here too! please always give me feedback freely when I upload.

Tanni

P.S- Right now I am in Bangladesh and I am looking for a paid intern. Very confused about where to apply!!! please let know if you have a suggestion!

pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

welcome welcome and welcome... welcome to bangladesh.... your work already so good... i dame sure after finish your courses you will rise very very top level.... here have many goood artiest .. right now they bit silent but will be active again.. no worry...

by the way what type of work you are looking for.. ?
** KISS Principle **
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Hello Tanni,

welcome to DD family. We always look forward to welcome new members and share things related to our design profession. Here at DD, all the members are super helpful. So u need anything, and any resources just give a shout. i am sure u will get some helping hand always.

I am delighted to hear that you are studying Visual Communication at Assumption university and pretty much sure you will be able to boost your career by that degree tremendously.

Your works have diversified approach, which i like very much. Its better to do a lot of experiments in early ages before establishing a particular own designing style.

As for example, i can mention Paul Rand, the famous american modernist who is renowned for creating various famous identity like IBM, Ford, UPS, ABC and many more. He achieved minimalist and Swiss style graphic design style successfully. so that is his style at the end.

so before establishing a particular style its always better to experiments in your early ages.

Hope you got my point.

Regarding paid internship i am not sure about this, as i havent seen any organisation in BD offering that kind of paid internship.

Hope you will enjoy here with us. Once again WELCOME :)
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
tanm
Full Name: Kazi Rubaiat Imam
Expertise: Design Manager

Arey Tanni!

My advice - force your way in... make that CV, have your portfolio ready, and just send to as many companies as you think might be helped from your talents.

Ad Agencies, Large multinationals that spend a lot on branding, etc.

Check bdjobs.com too .. I think I saw some design-related vacancies there over time.

Tanm
(istela's bhai)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Welcome Tanni to DD :) Graphic Design as a major is a good choice I would say. Surely you're gonna love this section of art. one advice from me- observe your surroundings more!

cheers
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

Return to “DD Notice Board”