Hello EveryOne From NO one

Admin Notice, News, DD Events
saqib
Full Name: Kazi S M Nazmus Saqib
Expertise: Other...

My name is Kazi S M Nazmus Saqib. Since last few years I am trying to make my own identity (X) , when it'll done every one will know me..... :D

I was hearing about DD for last few years and due to some mind blowing and genius members of DD like shabbir bhai, asif bhai, partha bahai I fell interest to join the group personally. I am not a designer at all but now a days trying to become like you guys.

However in a sort....... actually I'm purely a technical person for last 5 year/s who always loves to work behind the mirror (R) of the main technical team. And trying to introduce a totally different and complicated technology to the people of web user for making there journey at web more smooth.

So, I think there's nothing more that I've to post for introducing myself :roll:

pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

oreeeeeeeeeeeeeee saqib bhai......................... man.............. 5 years long time............. i;m sure we can learn so many thing from you ....:) stay with us..... and share with us.............. post your comment ................

koba samsu
** KISS Principle **
saqib

pagol wrote:oreeeeeeeeeeeeeee saqib bhai......................... man.............. 5 years long time............. i;m sure we can learn so many thing from you ....:) stay with us..... and share with us.............. post your comment ................

koba samsu
bhai ki j komu chinta koira to kisu paitasi na
parthasarker
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Partha Sarker
Expertise: Web Design

Welcome Shaqib bhai...... hope you will enjoy here.........
saqib

parthasarker wrote:Welcome Shaqib bhai...... hope you will enjoy here.........
Its obvious where you guys (B) are staying I'll enjoy a lot
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

welcome Saqib. good to see you here. Share your works with us time to time. Enjooooyyy!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
saqib

smasif wrote:welcome Saqib. good to see you here. Share your works with us time to time. Enjooooyyy!
I'll try my best to update you through my works.... but as you know very well my work place is not actually related to art / graphics. So, i don't think that I'll able to post them at your DD....

But from now when ever I'll try to destroy :shock: the TERMS designing by doing something by self :cheergirl:(whenever / whatever) obviously I'll post them @ ur DD for having some nice, wonderful kick assss :asskisser: comment of my destructive work.... from valued DD members as i know very well that in case designing whats my quality :dropjaw: ....
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

be distorted!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

welcome abroad :)
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain

Saqib bhai welcome to DD...stay with us and im sure you will be transformed in to a creative person shortly if you love DD :-)
Shabbir
saqib

shamoon wrote:welcome abroad :)
tnx 4ur wish bro
saqib

shabbir wrote:Saqib bhai welcome to DD...stay with us and im sure you will be transformed in to a creative person shortly if you love DD :-)
apnar ato shundor inspiring kotha shune (R) ki r DD k bhalo na beshe para jay..... :mrgreen:
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Welcome to DD Saquib Bhai

As a matter of fact 5 years is a long time......so i guess theres a lot more thing we have to learn from you.
Be with us.
Be Distorted.
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
saqib

amit wrote:Welcome to DD Saquib Bhai

As a matter of fact 5 years is a long time......so i guess theres a lot more thing we have to learn from you.
Be with us.
Be Distorted.

I'll try my best to update all of DD members with all the latest web technical matter ............. actually bro 5yr er 1yr to nije bamboo khisi r 1 yr bamboo hojom korsi r 3yr holo manush re bamboo martasi........
Tariq
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Tariq Julfiker
Expertise: Artist

Fe fi fo fun ... I small something good for DD ... Welcome to DD Saquib Bhai

Return to “DD Notice Board”