Hello! This is Shamoon

Admin Notice, News, DD Events
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

amit wrote:Hi Shamoon
welcome to the most popular design family in Bangladesh. I am really glad to have you here, coz getting foreign designer in DD is really a matter of proud.

Your Graphics are very cool, particularly the intro page of your site.

Invite your friend from Pakistan to join here and share the stuffs with us.we will be happy to welcome you all guys.

Keep posting.

Long Live DD :dd: :dd: :dd:
thanks Amit for welcoming me and my friends here. I have already shouted out to some of my fellow designers about this wonderful forum, so you will see more of foreign designers here.

as I have no doubt that the Bangladeshi's are very happy in welcoming guests and their hospitality is second to none.

shamoon

sweetafroza wrote:Hello Shamoon, Welcome to DD....Hope you will enjoy here so stay with us.. and about your work.. all are really very good ..
yeah surely i will....thanks alot :)
shamoon

parthasarker wrote:Hi Shamoon welcome to DD.

Stay with us and keep posting... :dd:
shamoon

mahmudvfx wrote:u r most welcome Shamoon....we r 1 family
ha i like this one :) .. definitely we are a family ... thanks :)
shamoon

chhagol wrote:hey Shamoon,
What's up buddy? I'm really very happy to see u here in this community. U usually find one best in one community but here u'll find the bests... Everyone's the best in their own fields... Anyway, I don't think this is a good welcome message for u cause u might be having a little difficulty to understand if I was exaggerating...

Trust me buddy, if u stay with us u r definitely gonna enjoy this. Even someone from other field is also always welcomed here. All we believe is, we are human beings. It doesn't matter where r u from, what u do or who r u. If u bring thousands of u'r Pakisthani friends to join here, we'll be thousand times happy. If u don't bring even a single friend, still we are thousand times happy cause we have u. We are here to help and be helped if needed...

Welcome to DD, The best Designers' forum in Bangladesh...
thanks Chhagol for such nice words , it makes me glad that I joined this so much friendly community. i hope to learn something here because i see very good artists around.
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

Warm welcome buddy... (Y)
.?.FFU007.?.
shamoon

akela wrote:Warm welcome buddy... (Y)
thanks dude :)
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

ey shamoon welcome............ really glad to meet with you here..

man no matter from where you are.. matter is that u joined us and will stay with us

so shamoon keep posting. put your opinion on other member work.. make fun, enjoy :)

by the way.. i saw some of your work....... that;s really really super stuffs.... I blv DD can be proud of u...
** KISS Principle **
shamoon

pagol wrote:ey shamoon welcome............ really glad to meet with you here..

man no matter from where you are.. matter is that u joined us and will stay with us

so shamoon keep posting. put your opinion on other member work.. make fun, enjoy :)

by the way.. i saw some of your work....... that;s really really super stuffs.... I blv DD can be proud of u...
thanks pagol for the warm welcome. .. i am also proud to be a part of DD..

yeah definitely, i will certainly share my opinions and help the fellow designers whenever needed.
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

Hi Shamoon, welcome to DD. It doesn't matter where you from. You liked our DD thats the main part. I hope you will enjoy every second at DD. Enjoy and share your works with us.
Shabbir
shamoon

shabbir wrote:Hi Shamoon, welcome to DD. It doesn't matter where you from. You liked our DD thats the main part. I hope you will enjoy every second at DD. Enjoy and share your works with us.
Thanks alot :) i am still enjoying it...will post some of my work soon :)
Tariq
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Tariq Julfiker
Expertise: Artist

Hi Shamoon ... how r u? ... kifa haluka ... please post ur work in dd ...
shamoon

Tariq wrote:Hi Shamoon ... how r u? ... kifa haluka ... please post ur work in dd ...
Hello Tariq, I am good! How about you?

Alhamdu-lillah bi-khayr, kaifa haluka? :)

already posted my work dear. you can see it here: http://www.distortedesigners.com/forum/ ... &sk=t&sd=a

Return to “DD Notice Board”