hello everyone

Admin Notice, News, DD Events
mony
DD Addict
DD Addict

Hi, I'm faysal zaman. but my all relative & friends knows me as mony. I live in italy. I'm a cad designer.
banglay likhi.. english e amar obosta temon ekta balo na... porashunay faki deay ekhon postacci.
Italy te ekhon job khuzci, CAD er opor diploma korlam ei bochorer july te.
emni amar hobby designing, ekta job o kortam.. as a web-designer hishebe..tobe..aponader moto
balo hoy nai... distorted designers forum ta peye ekebare pagol hoia registration korechilam.. zai hok
aponader kache shikte parbo..tnx

want to learn something.
----------------------------
still move
IshtaR

let me be the first to say welcome to DD! .. the place for "D"aroon "D"adas (Dadis and Dads ;)) So, how did you come to know about this site and forum?
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Hi Mony ! welcome to this forum. very nice and to the point intro. ya ekhane amra shikhi and arek jonke janate try kori...so hope you will enjoy with us. start posting your work :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

Shushagatom M :D NI...welcome to our community.......
.?.FFU007.?.
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

hey mony to DD , it's nice to have you here and enjoy learning and sharing .
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Nurul Amin Russel
Expertise: Web Design

welcome to DD
amader shathe taken - valo lagbei :)
r shikha-shekhano sheto cholchhe .. cholbe
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn welcome............ i have serious headache right now........... that;s why i can;t make big big welcome.........

no problem mama................... amra jay ki kushi hoisay.. ta boltay parboo nah....................... really really onek bhalo lagboo ... please stay with us......... apni jay italy tay join korchen.... atai onek....................... mama khali akta kotha koi... taiken amader satay... and post koiren ja paren.. at least, YES, NO, VERY GOOD .. asob hoilay o boilen................ apnara jodi na taken amader satay tahoilay bidesh a amader chenbay kivabay bolen.. tai boli taikhen amader satay and arooo lokjon invite koiren.....................
** KISS Principle **
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

Welcome to the best Designers' forum of the town, Mony...
Hope you will enjoy with us... Keep posting buddy...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
mony
DD Addict
DD Addict

tnx all....
khub i balo laglo porchito..hoye...ami farnar (rasel) bhai er maddome link ta pailam...
tnx all again..khub i balo laglo..and i'll try my bext to post something.........
want to learn something.
still move
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain

hmmm....Welcome to DD... Hope you will enjoy with us... Keep posting , enjoy learning and sharing.. :)
:)
boka
Full Name: M. R. Khan Tushar
Expertise: Advertising

Welcome to DD :)
webdesignertushar

hi mony vaiya wellcome to our DD Family.....hope u will injoy n share lot of thingz here..akane onek valo valo designer boss ra asee...jara nijeder fake name use kore .....(fake) mane fake-aabar onoo bave nien na ..u know some creative person try to hide him ..n injoy it...but they r very helpful n nice guy's...ami amar friend re Nijeria theika bujai then akane join koriyesi...still he is with us...so nije asen and onoder o aste blen jara samannoo design like kore ba designer....so apnar n sobar jonoo DD-r door Always opened....take care broo..be connected............ :cheergirl:
mony
DD Addict
DD Addict

Tnx everyone.. asholei shobay khub khub khub i balo!! alwasys try korbo kaoke anar jonno..ar ei forum e last week registraion korechi. shotti bolte khub balo leghece.forum ta ke and the peoples........tnx....... and i'll try to post...everyday :D
want to learn something.
still move
ay_nipa
Full Name: Ayesha Khatun

welcome mony...:)
think positive, be optimistic....

Return to “DD Notice Board”