Full Name: Asif Shahid

FINALLY HE FOUND A "PATRI" and lived happily ever after :cheergirl:

congratulations

Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

:cheergirl: :cheergirl: :cheergirl: :cheergirl: :cheergirl: :cheergirl: :cheergirl:

waiting for treat :yum:
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Khamossssssssssssssssssss
bia koira falaise....dawat dei nai..................... (X)
akhon khawa kobe hoibo?...... :yum:
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

:)
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
bappy
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: MD GOLAM MOHIT MOHIT BAPPY

congratulations .....................
B2P
sopnotory
Full Name: Tofazzal Hossain Raju
Expertise: Graphic Design

dawat chai :D

https://www.raju.info
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Nurul Amin Russel

chhagol wrote::)

Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
bappy
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: MD GOLAM MOHIT MOHIT BAPPY

i m confused :P
B2P
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

du-ekjon ke dekha jache tahole :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain

hmmmmm oboshese.. Congrats :)
:)
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

from my wife word

"Thanks guys for all your wishes...

I believe we have been put through a series of test, the greatest challenge is separation. It’s not death that separates us and it isn’t our families, either. No. In our case, it’s the distance. Biju lives in Bangladesh, I live in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact (a time difference of 10hrs). And I’ve got to say, I never thought that such a “relation” could be possible over distance. But I was wrong. We didn't meet through a sketchy dating site or an online school or even a forum. We met online through a mutual friend who started a group chat in which lovely friendships were formed including my friendship with the love of my life.

Four years ago we spoke about meeting each other, about me coming to Bangladesh and meeting his family and friends but due to circumstances, it didn’t happen. September 28th 2010, I touched down at Dhaka International Airport in Bangladesh for the first time. Almost 24hrs earlier I had left my friends and family in Trinidad and boarded British Airways followed by Emirates plane that flew me across the vast Atlantic Ocean. The time difference made it necessary to sleep on the trip. I was finally going to meet the guy whom I have known and loved for all of my adult life.

My well meaning friends and family were concerned. They wondered how I could hop on a plane and travel half way around the world, land in a foreign country and meet a man who I had only talked to and never physically meet before. I hadn’t even flown out of the Caribbean before. Worse yet, what if he was a kidnapper, ready to sell me on site. That seemed to be a common concern, for some reason lol

There is a fine line between being insane and incredibly brave sometimes. I felt confident that I was making the right decision because for some reason I trusted him completely and had absolutely no dought in my mind, that he was honest and sincere.

After arriving in the airport, I taught I just needed to grab my luggage and manoeuvre my way out of this maze amongst countless of travellers from all over the world. At the airport it finally struck me. WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO MEET. Was I ready? I had absolutely no expectations from him. This trip was just for us to meet and see if we would still like each other. Having an online relation is completely different from actually meeting someone in person and this trip was for us to figure out what we meant to each other after physically meeting.

After meeting I knew that our relationship wasn’t just online. All too many people take for granted the ability to touch and be near the one they love. In our case, we will cherish every moment, because we know what it’s like to love someone beyond measure, and not have the luxury of expressing it physically. Yes it’s hard and like any other relationship, there were lots of quarrels and arguments in those 9yrs, I took a leap of faith and thanks to that I met Him. Biju has open my eyes and showed me a whole different world. Don’t be afraid to take chances because trust me it’s worth it...it really is."

3 diner notice khub choto korey arrange kora hoiciloo tai invite korty pari nai... ami sorry :( give me some time... ok you guys will get dawat
** KISS Principle **
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder

pagol wrote:from my wife word

"Thanks guys for all your wishes...

I believe we have been put through a series of test, the greatest challenge is separation. It’s not death that separates us and it isn’t our families, either. No. In our case, it’s the distance. Biju lives in Bangladesh, I live in the Caribbean, Trinidad to be exact (a time difference of 10hrs). And I’ve got to say, I never thought that such a “relation” could be possible over distance. But I was wrong. We didn't meet through a sketchy dating site or an online school or even a forum. We met online through a mutual friend who started a group chat in which lovely friendships were formed including my friendship with the love of my life.

Four years ago we spoke about meeting each other, about me coming to Bangladesh and meeting his family and friends but due to circumstances, it didn’t happen. September 28th 2010, I touched down at Dhaka International Airport in Bangladesh for the first time. Almost 24hrs earlier I had left my friends and family in Trinidad and boarded British Airways followed by Emirates plane that flew me across the vast Atlantic Ocean. The time difference made it necessary to sleep on the trip. I was finally going to meet the guy whom I have known and loved for all of my adult life.

My well meaning friends and family were concerned. They wondered how I could hop on a plane and travel half way around the world, land in a foreign country and meet a man who I had only talked to and never physically meet before. I hadn’t even flown out of the Caribbean before. Worse yet, what if he was a kidnapper, ready to sell me on site. That seemed to be a common concern, for some reason lol

There is a fine line between being insane and incredibly brave sometimes. I felt confident that I was making the right decision because for some reason I trusted him completely and had absolutely no dought in my mind, that he was honest and sincere.

After arriving in the airport, I taught I just needed to grab my luggage and manoeuvre my way out of this maze amongst countless of travellers from all over the world. At the airport it finally struck me. WE ARE FINALLY GOING TO MEET. Was I ready? I had absolutely no expectations from him. This trip was just for us to meet and see if we would still like each other. Having an online relation is completely different from actually meeting someone in person and this trip was for us to figure out what we meant to each other after physically meeting.

After meeting I knew that our relationship wasn’t just online. All too many people take for granted the ability to touch and be near the one they love. In our case, we will cherish every moment, because we know what it’s like to love someone beyond measure, and not have the luxury of expressing it physically. Yes it’s hard and like any other relationship, there were lots of quarrels and arguments in those 9yrs, I took a leap of faith and thanks to that I met Him. Biju has open my eyes and showed me a whole different world. Don’t be afraid to take chances because trust me it’s worth it...it really is."
3 diner notice khub choto korey arrange kora hoiciloo tai invite korty pari nai... ami sorry :( give me some time... ok you guys will get dawat

mesmerizingggggggggggggg.......................i really appreciate this story, like a dream comes true. I wish all the great happiness in your sweet conjugal life. When heart is connected to another, distant isnt really a matter. Stay happy forever.....

and for the sweet Vabi>>>> The whole Bangladesh is with you......... (Y) :cheergirl:
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

sweet. wish you all the best in your life :cheergirl:
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Kowsar Ahmed
Full Name: Kowsar Ahmed

Biju bhai...........(the lucky 1)..........while reading ur sweet story, the just got lost thinking of reading a sweet romantic.......sometime tragic love story. when i have finished i found that it is our biju bhais story............................really great.................Congrats.
Vabi----------Welcome to Bangladesh..its a really nice place.
Design is Realization of an Idea
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir

I'm so very touched by her writing ... you guys shld be inspiration to long distance lovers! May you live happily ever after!

Return to “Shout !”