VOTE !!!!!

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Congrats man.

http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

Sorry guys r parlam na... I have been chosen for the 10th place. Anyway I am really thankful to you all for supporting me last few days. I really appreciate your valuable support.
Shabbir
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

shabbir wrote:Sorry guys r parlam na... I have been chosen for the 10th place. Anyway I am really thankful to you all for supporting me last few days. I really appreciate your valuable support.
I am not sure on which criteria they are ranking the logos top 5 or top10. because one of the logos in Top 5's which has F and hands, looks like a clipart graphic and doesn't give any professional and refined feel.
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

i'm also confuse about it.... why and how
** KISS Principle **
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

I want to see the final one. lets see what they choose finally.
Shabbir bhai, don't be upset. Your one is more than awesome than others in top 5.

cheers!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member

Im also confused about their judgement. How come they are selecting some creepy logo which has not meat their logo design requirements at all ! "TM" should be visible in all logo design...this is one of their major requirement. But see the list...most of the logo doesn't have "TM" at all. But anyways its over, we can't change it now. I wish I could sue them :-)
Shabbir
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

looks like they have their own panel of judges who will select the final logo not the VOTES by the users. they only opened the voting system for the sake of their own popularity and to get new registrations by referrers ... because most of the logos that are under TOP5 have less than 50 votes...so what's the deal.

i think you should think seriously about suing them ;)
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

shabbir wrote:Im also confused about their judgement. How come they are selecting some creepy logo which has not meat their logo design requirements at all ! "TM" should be visible in all logo design...this is one of their major requirement. But see the list...most of the logo doesn't have "TM" at all. But anyways its over, we can't change it now. I wish I could sue them :-)
Shabbir Bhai>> i am totally disappointed not to see at top 5. But agree with Asif Bhai.....we are feeling proud of you.ur logo is really nice.

By the way, the main fact is, Getafreelancer is one of the popular online outsourcing companies, so here is the deal.they wont let you be selected as the best, cz u r from a third world country......NO WAY...u see the judgment?????......all the ppl are using some cliparts have been selected for top 5.i donno what is their basis of judgment.

we are always discriminated as for being from third world country....so this is only the reason......you wont get 15000 USD, by just beating all the designers around Europe and America....they wont let you.......they wont.......

u may think, i m just telling this from my emotion, but think, this is the reality.i am a good reviewed regular getafreelancer provider.so i know, how they discriminate us.

well, THERE IS NO PERFECT PRICE FOR CREATIVITY.
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

yes this was also my concern that how they will let the money go to our sub-continent?? anyway...
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member

Amit I honestly agree with you ... but the fact is we are helpless... We cant even fight with them... I have decided not to join in any online contest anymore... Its just a waste of time.
But anyway I am happy that you guys liked my work and supported me truly.
Shabbir
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

shabbir wrote:Amit I honestly agree with you ... but the fact is we are helpless... We cant even fight with them... I have decided not to join in any online contest anymore... Its just a waste of time.
But anyway I am happy that you guys liked my work and supported me truly.

few weeks ago in my class I was talking about not to enter a competition. This is not good for anyone in anyway. Just sharing few nice things with you:
http://distortedesigners.com/forum/view ... 590#p22590

cheers!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

Return to “Shout !”