Formula 1 2008 Season

Anyone interested in Automobile Body or Engine designing can post here ask question and share their ideas in this section.
rajiv
Full Name: Rajiv Hassan
Expertise: Design Manager

It’s been a long time since I last posted but let’s start again by reviewing the current Formula 1 season. Well it’s been a real exciting and stunning season of Formula 1 since the retirement of Michael Schumacher, at least for me cos I was losing interest.

Anyway the 2008 season is almost at its end. Only 5 more race to go (Italy, Singapore, Japan, China, Brazil) & Hamilton (McLaren) and Massa (Ferrari) is going neck on neck just 2 points apart. Well being a Schumacher and Ferrari fan I’m backing up Massa but he have to focus a lot to take the championship home.

The next race is this weekend on Ferrari's home ground (Monza) followed by Singapore where the first ever night race will take place.

asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

areeeeee Rajiv bhai...etodin kothay chilen....we missed you :D
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
rajiv

One race to go this weekend - Brazilian GP. Massa 7 points behind Lewis. Its over Lewis will take this years Drivers Championship. Hopefully Ferrari will retain the constructor championship.
rajiv

2008 Season is over. Ferrari took the constructors championship but Massa missed out on drivers championship by 1 point. Lewis Hamiliton is the 2008 drivers champion but........ Anyone who saw the race will know what that but means.

Return to “Automobile”