Ferrari 2007 Constructor and Driver Champion

Anyone interested in Automobile Body or Engine designing can post here ask question and share their ideas in this section.
rajiv
Full Name: Rajiv Hassan
Expertise: Design Manager

Let’s start the Automobile topic by congratulating the 2007 F1 Constructor Champion Ferrari and Driver Champion Kimi Räikkönen.

Hi everyone this is the Automobile section of DD Forum. I like carz, the sound of the engine and the amazing body shell. So anyone interested in Automobile Body or Engine designing can post here ask question and share their ideas in this section.

KiLLSWiTCH

I spent my childhood doodling sports cars along with TMNT...although garir kichui bujtam na but hot designs use to really inspire me bak then :)...tokhon boltam automobile designer hobo...koto ki.

Mid 90's e Jaguar XJ220 jokhon ber holo...i was floored!!! One of my fav looking car of all time!
Kurut_kurut

I Want to know abt ferrari owner's club.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Kurut_kurut wrote:I Want to know abt ferrari owner's club.
welcome Kurut_kurut. hope Rajiv bhai will share more things with you on this topic :) take care.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
rajiv

Hi welcome to the forum "Kurut_kurut". Where are you from? What do you want to know about Ferrari Owners club? Please explain and we will try to help.
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

Mama, Ferrari to onek daami gaari. Ami gorib manush eto taka pamu koi. Volkswagen ba Maruti (second hand) niye alochona holile amake ektu janaien...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
rajiv

Volkswagen mona hoi afford korta parban na, Maruti niye alochona suru korla surely apnaka janabo.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

hehehehhe :D
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
chhagol
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mamun Khandaker

rajiv wrote:Volkswagen mona hoi afford korta parban na, Maruti niye alochona suru korla surely apnaka janabo.
Mama ei Volkswagen shei Volkswagen na. Eta holo arekta. Ekta ase na, kossoper moto dekhte... beetle pokar moto, jiboneo ultay na, oitar kotha bolsi. Onek aage 20-25 k dile pawa jeto but ekhon jani na...
MAMUN KHANDAKER
Technical Lead
Monstarlab Bangladesh Ltd.
rajiv

Oh ok. Its VW Beetle. Good choose.

Return to “Automobile”