Artwork, Editing whateva 02

Post your Graphic Designs, Illustrations and Artworks to get constructive feedback from other professionals. No fighting! Be Honest, be helpful, be straight-up, be true, and share your ideas about how to make better art/design.
famescreen
Full Name: Mohammad Hossain (মোহাম্মদ হোসেন)
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

This pictures were posted on GP (Genius Polapain) photo editing Contest. :D
http://www.fame-screen.com/gp/index2.html

Cheers!!

Mohammad Zakir Hossain
Web Master
+234 708 319 7862 (Nigeria)
zkr.hssn@gmail.com
http://www.fame-screen.com
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain
Expertise: Web Design

coool...:)
:)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

ok, now time to critiques :D

Zakir bhai, i found some Perspective problems in first and second design. In 1st design I have placed a down arrow in left side of the tomb which should be more downward based on perspective. And the most important thing is, you have to apply emboss effect and rasterize it before apply perspective. for Second image same perspective issue i guess. Don't mind Zakir bhai as you posted in Critique Center :) Thanks
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
famescreen
Full Name: Mohammad Hossain (মোহাম্মদ হোসেন)
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

thnk you so much Asif Bhai.........mind korbo kan....comment paoar jonno na....Critique! paoar jonnoi to ekhane post korsi...lol.....yes u r damn right....:D next time inshallah.:)
Mohammad Zakir Hossain
Web Master
+234 708 319 7862 (Nigeria)
zkr.hssn@gmail.com
http://www.fame-screen.com
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

btw I forgot to mention that, our eyes are expecting 3D(depth) of the tomb which also missed :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
webdesignertushar

dosto amar kasee valo legesee like Afroza.... :D ...but atry kor arektu finishing dite..as Asif vai told...then it will be 100% perfect...over all rocksssssssssssssss.........
sarahbd
Full Name: Sarah Tahsin
Expertise: Web Design

i like the second one as it goes perfectly with the concept. it seems that from the ocean, GP is emerging from water with ocean of knowledge and the nature (people in society which is symbolized by the birds) is getting aware of it... very nice concept :)

as for the first one, there is no meaning associated with it. what is that "genius polapain" written on rock-like thing doing in the farm :P. moreover the rock-thing doesn't look realistic...

third one is nice.. but the guy looks simple.. and not genius looking :P (sorry jodi apnar relative/friend hoye thake)... ektu genius marka look dorkar :)

r perspective for first and second thik korte toh hobei as already mentioned by asif bhai..
--
<< S A R A H >>
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

sarahbd wrote:..... (sorry jodi apnar relative/friend hoye thake)... ektu genius marka look dorkar :)
ahem..... zakir bhai :goodjob:
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

Return to “Design Critiques”