TookLaiDee Logo

Post your Graphic Designs, Illustrations and Artworks to get constructive feedback from other professionals. No fighting! Be Honest, be helpful, be straight-up, be true, and share your ideas about how to make better art/design.
sanbirhasan
Full Name: A.S.M Sanbir Hasan
Expertise: Design Manager

asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

definitely bottom row. and I liked the 1st left one(bottom row) most....but try to do some treatment on fonts....all fonts that we install and use are not smooth and good finishing....be careful on those......keep it up :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

logo gular jonne aro clear/legible font holey better hoto..bec u shld be able to read the text no matter how smaller it gets .. am i right asif? bec once u design the logo it will be used on every thing from marketing materials to business cards. i also find it very tough to select good fonts :(
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

Tashlima wrote:logo gular jonne aro clear/legible font holey better hoto..bec u shld be able to read the text no matter how smaller it gets .. am i right asif? bec once u design the logo it will be used on every thing from marketing materials to business cards. i also find it very tough to select good fonts :(
not necessarrily. sometimes we need to scale the logo to small version for different purposes like ".favicon". in that case it's hard to show all the objects/fonts of the logo there unless the logo contains simple symbol like Nike/Addidas. however our goal should be a nice and simple design.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

smasif wrote:....all fonts that we install and use are not smooth and good finishing....be careful on those......
here I have a suggestion- we, graphic designers should practice sketching fonts in paper. I usually do this. it helps to open your eyes in details. so when you will choose your fonts it will help you to select a best one for the logo and also opens the window to do some treatments of any specific font. how it sounds? (H)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
Tashlima
Full Name: Tashlima Kabir
Expertise: Graphic Design

:cheergirl: sounds like effective.. need to practice first

Return to “Design Critiques”