if you ask in that way then NO problem with this design- We're safe at least
Anyway since you posted in Critique Center let me share some of my views on your logos. I marked in the image and describe below-
by the way, you didn't provide any background of the company what it does. Anyway-Logo 1(top most):
• Didn't get what you put just underneath of "O". is that a shadow?
• Overall Blue and Gray color combination not looking bad here
• Maintain the equal gaps inside "O"
• Check letter spacings. For example "O" is very close to "L" compare to "S"Logo 2:
• Very complex icon.
• If you take the "T" out you will notice it is very imbalanced. need to work there more.
• Why little white background in the icon? or you just wanted to put a glass effect
• Pink and Gray colors are not working together
• If you scale down the icon then all the gaps are visible? you need to check that.Logo 3:
• Simple and clean
• Didn't like the Orange and Blue combination
• Please check the alignment of the letters. I marked that in attached image.Logo 4:
• Overall good
• A decent gap is required around the middle "E"
• Colors are okayOverall:
• all the logos are very crispy. did you use illustrator or photoshop?
• You tried different colors in different logos. Is there any reason?
Although so many questions I asked
but you can consider my critiques. Please share the progress with us.