Need proper suggestions for UX design

Discuss UX research and methodologies.
waliullah
Full Name: K.M.Waliullah
Expertise: Web Design

I know it's a very familiar question for you: How can I be a UX designer? :D

At first, I am introducing my present situations that's why you can give me the proper suggestions.
I am working as a UI/UX designer at PlexusD. Though my designation is UI/UX designer but I actually work for just UI design.

I already completed UI/UX courses from Shikhbe Sobai + Creative It + Govt Course (Mobile game & Applications). But till now I have huge lakes of UX design. :?

Even I don't know which UX part is suited for me. I just know UX has many parts but exactly which parts will be better for me (as a UI designer) ?
I don't want to know all parts of UX design. (Like UX researcher / UX analyst / UX designer ....etc ) I just want to know specifically which UX part is better for me.

Here is my portfolio ( If you wants you can check it ): https://www.behance.net/kmwaliullaae34

It would be better if you give me some answers to those questions :

1. As a UI designer which UX design course is best for me?
2. Does Bangladesh have any best UX design training Institute?
3. Any best online courses for UX design?
4. If I want to get a Degree as a UX designer, so what will be the process? (It would be any country)

I hope I will get my proper solutions from your awesome community :D :D :D

asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Hi Waliullah,
Yes these are all common and valid questions.

As a UI designer you can consider UX Design, as this is a natural move.

However, before move to UX, I would advice you to ask yourself why do you want to move to UX? What is the problem with UI Design? Have you learned enough of UI Design? Is it boring?

In UX Design, my experience says, to know about UX design get involve in proper UX projects. Othewrwise you'll never be able to apply your learnings. May be you have done enough courses already. There will be always lacking no matter what courses you do.

Just get involve in a UX project and start applying your learnings. Get feedbacks on your current process, design, approaches. Talk to senior designers who are expert in this field. I promise, you'll learn better and faster.

I would suggest you to take a break from courses and start applying what you know already. After gaining some experience, do course again. You can relate and learn better.

Let me know.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
waliullah

Thanks for your valuable feedback (:

I know, till now I have huge lakes of UI design. But there is no end to learning. I don't know when I will be a perfect UI Designer.

Otherwise, I want to learn both UI & UX sectors perfectly. That's why I can work as a UI Designer or UX designer Or Both UI/UX field.

Many designers work for UI design ( I also ) but their title is UI/UX designer. But I want to capable of both sectors. That's why I can honestly say I am a UI/UX Designer.

I think this is the perfect time for learning.

Thanks (:
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Definitely. Learning never ends.

So if you have done courses locally then try to apply those in a pet project.

If you are not satisfied with your courses, you car try Cursera, IDF or HFI. You'll get certificate as well.

If you want to spend more then try NN/g ( I always prefer this one)

You can also try General Assembly or Academy Xi

Or you can try RMIT Online (new)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
waliullah

@asifshahid

Thank you soo much for your valuable suggestions. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks a lot 😍

Return to “UX Research”