Album Cover Designer

Album Cover Designer

Postby admin » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Attention ALL Graphic Designers & Artists of any medium (i.e.: oil, pencil, charcoal, Photoshop, etc) -

I am looking for an artist who is currently residing in Dhaka, Bangladesh. He or she will design my album cover, posters, and other relative products. Salary is negotiable. Applicants must be experienced and able to perform merit under pressure.

Please email me at Upolism@gmail.com ASAP. Please attach a professional resume, and two jpeg or gif files - samples of your work.

This offer is a contractual job. Office hours and governmental holidays with bonus, and other benefits and perks will be available. It is our policy not to discriminate against minorities or women with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment, provided the individual is qualified to perform the work available.

Should you have any questions concerning the terms of your employment or other related issues, please feel free to email. Please include your contact number in the email.

Good Luck!

Facebook page of Russell Mahmud (Upol): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Upol/2613 ... 6134961464
admin
Site Admin

Return to Archive