Luthfunnahar Hussain

SPOTLIGHT is our new way of reaching out towards a designer/artist/animator with the Distorted Designers community. Here anyone can ask our nominated designer/artist/animator questions related to that designer’s or artist’s work, area of expertise.
shamoon
Full Name: Shamoon Altaf
Expertise: Design Manager

sweetafroza wrote: 1. what is the name of your dream company where you would like to join at anytime? It could be local or outside of our country.
A. Google, Microsoft, Adobe - None of them. My Dream Company will be my own company.. please make a wish for that..

2. Describe why do you like to join there?
A: cause its my own..

3. Do you think a programmer can be a good designer too? Do you know anyone like this?
A. yes sometimes.. but i didnt see anyone like this..

4. Do you think a designer can be a good programmer too? Do you know anyone like this?
A. yes designer can be a programmer but not good programmer.

5. Im sure you have lots of sweet memories in your life cause you are a good person and moreover your nick is "Sweetafroza" :-) . So please share with us one of your sweet memory.
A. hahaha..Thanks for this Question. And yes I have some sweet memories when I was in India. 1st time I visited in India I can understand their language but can’t speak. jokhoni mukh khultam ba kisu bolte jetam I just mixed up their gender :mrgreen: like treat girls as a boys and boys as a girl. That was really funny... then get entry card for software engineering. We were 21 student in our class but I m the only one girl and also in that institute I m the only one Bengali student (X). Like notun kono prani asche zoo te... tar upore Bengali.. kissu bolar upai silo na.. kisu bollei shobai mile hasa suru korto. All the time they r knocking me please afroza say something Please say something... cause whenever I try to say something in Hindi or English they found gol gol rosogolla from my voice.. thats why sobai khub moja peto.. and they gave my new name and that is sweetafroza. All teacher, student called me sweetafroza. I never ever forget this. I just love all my friends, teacher and miss them a lot.
i like your dream company, hope your dream come true very soon.

as for the sweet memory about the language issue, the same always happens to me when I come to bangladesh ;)

shabbir
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Shabbir Hossain
Expertise: Other...

Good to know about your dream company :-)
And your sweet memory is really sweet (Y) ...kabhi hamey bhi sunaiye apki hindi :-)
Shabbir
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

shamoon wrote:as for the sweet memory about the language issue, the same always happens to me when I come to bangladesh ;)
WHAT!!!
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shamoon

smasif wrote:
WHAT!!!
yes asif bhai, i have been three a couple of times my in-laws are there .. I can't make anyone understand me unless he/she knows either english or urdu/hindi (X) . but a few people do understand hindi there.i was shocked how did they know hindi they said they learned it because of television shows...thanks to Star TV ;)
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

ya here people understand HINDI very nice but can't speak. but why you come in Bangladesh? any project?
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
shamoon

smasif wrote:ya here people understand HINDI very nice but can't speak. but why you come in Bangladesh? any project?
nah .. not for project but my wife is a bangladeshi national :) so almost in a year i had to visit bangladesh.. infact my wife is still in bangladesh she came there last month
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder
Expertise: Web Design

Mam>>

I am very much reluctant to do coding...specially i hate to do DHTML/CSS, cz most of the time i found this is boring and theres nothing creative(like PS or AI theres nothing to create anything new or innovative).As a result i always let my associates to do the HTML/CSS. and the problem is.....i feel that i must do my own CSS, cz other ppl most often miss the particular point which i am using in the design.As a result the out put isnt the same, like the design.

can u plz advise me how can i improve my CSS/DHTML skill.

I heard about sitegrinder 2.0 photoshop plugins, by which u can convert a design into HTML without single line hand coding......do u think.......should i use that plugin?

plz help.......if i want some time from you......will you be able to manage that for me......or for us....who are weak at DHTML/CSS on weekly or monthly basis?

thanks

PS>>Bipod a falaiya dilam nato?....feel free to suggest plz.....
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain

shabbir wrote:Good to know about your dream company :-)
And your sweet memory is really sweet (Y) ...kabhi hamey bhi sunaiye apki hindi :-)
jarur sunayenge :D
:)
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member

amit wrote:Mam>>

I heard about sitegrinder 2.0 photoshop plugins, by which u can convert a design into HTML without single line hand coding......do u think.......should i use that plugin?

plz help.......if i want some time from you......will you be able to manage that for me......or for us....who are weak at DHTML/CSS on weekly or monthly basis?

PS>>Bipod a falaiya dilam nato?....feel free to suggest plz.....
There's tons of technology out there and only you can judge which ones you'd like to use and which ones can be useful in your environment.
Assuming you are a developer who wants to do decent enough design, here's something I did when I was in a similar position:

--- Learn XHTML and CSS well: there are a lot of good resources. Basically, this just takes learning skills which being a developer, you shouldn't have much problem with.Learning to code HTML and CSS is doable. My best advice is to find something you like and examine it. From a code perspective as well as a design/aesthetic perspective.

try with the links - http://delicious.com/
It's regularly updated with links to tutorials on CSS and design, which you could find yourself spending hours reading, and using.

--- i heard about this plugin.. its good and its makes ur work easy.. but i dont like it.. cause its true that from this I can convert my design into HTML without single line hand coding. but i cant learn anything.. if u really want to learn something then i think you should avoid this kind of plugin.

yaa sure can help u anytime. just try to attend our DD events. then me, chhagol, pagol, tariq, partha , shabbir bhi.. and aro onekei asee.. so we will help you.
but weekly or monthly its not possible now.. cause i have a very tight schedule. :(
bappy
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: MD GOLAM MOHIT MOHIT BAPPY

wow nice jotil jotil Q and jotil jotil A
apmi ato Jotil kano?
B2P
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member

bappy wrote:wow nice jotil jotil Q and jotil jotil A
apmi ato Jotil kano?
heheheh..
apnara complex tai ami jotil
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

Q. When you feel that you are a designer?
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member

smasif wrote:Q. When you feel that you are a designer?
Khub e Bhalo question>>>dekhi Mam ki ans den :D
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member

>>Hi Afro Mam

Thanks for your patience reply for all my (novice like :wink: ) question.

First of all>>I am not a developer, more specially i am a designer, and might be designer cum developer.and i love being a designer then anything else.i simply know nothing about the coding thing at all, except some basic syntax.My educational background is not IT as well.

For your better consideration, i have entered in the web designing field in the very beginning of this year, and i think u now understand my experience.u may think, DD's most junior member in terms of experience.

>>I know, to use site grinder type plugin is no-good for one self....while there is no scope of learning anything.But while you are in a tight schedule it will definitely gear up your work flow.i also dont prefer using it. thats why trying to learn things better.

>>Yes, i already have tons of useful links in my delicious bookmark list and i am now following them.

>>DD Get Together>> well, i am a kind of occasion-sick guy....but not introvert anyway. :wink: ...thats why i havent attended any DD get together party although i am an active member.

Thank you very much for your answers.would inspire me a lot.

:dd: :dd:
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member

smasif wrote:Q. When you feel that you are a designer?
Q. When you feel that you are a designer?
A. Thanks for this Question. its might be - whenever i did a good design then only i feel that i am a designer :lol:
actually its very tough to say cause i never treat myself as a designer. some times i feel or some people even think I'm a designer. Maybe I am. but I don't know what the word means. What I do know is that my heart is lifted by looking at deliciously pretty things, whether it's art or architecture or photography or stunning web design. And I always try to take a little away from each of them.

when I look at gorgeous design, I wish my talents were better, my ability to execute what's in my head.

But in the end, for me, the most satisfying thing is being able to go into Photoshop and create something that *I* like, that
inspires me or makes me smile. and only that time i feel that yaa.. i m a designer :P

Return to “SPOTLIGHT”