Muhammad Nurul Amin Russel

SPOTLIGHT is our new way of reaching out towards a designer/artist/animator with the Distorted Designers community. Here anyone can ask our nominated designer/artist/animator questions related to that designer’s or artist’s work, area of expertise.
admin
Site Admin

Muhammad Nurul Amin Russel (Farnar), one of the oldest, very active and a proud member of DD who is extremely expert in Graphics and Web designing. Currently working as Senior Web Designer in Blueliner. His variety of experience includes PhotoShop, Illustrator, Quark XPress, Corel Draw, Indesign, HTML, DHTML, PHP, ASP, CSS, Java script,Dreamweaver, FireWorks, Flash, and Director. You can say in a word, he's all in one. He's expert is print production, web design and sales kit designing.

He has done MBA in United International University with a major in Marketing. He has been in this field for more than five years with teaching experience in different multimedia & IT institutes. He's passionate about exploring things and capturing into frames that is, he is a good photographer as photography is one of his best hobbies.

He owns few other sites such as, http://www.farnar.com, farnar.net, farnar.info, farnar.org etc. He's the symbol of wisdom. Let's scan his brain and bring some wise ideas from him like how does he manage all these things, how did he end up with being a designer etc. etc. Be rational about your questions...

Spotlight Rules
Any kind of non related replies will be deleted.
Thanks

Shonggram
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Mohammad Masuduzzaman Biplob
Expertise: Design Manager

CONGRATULATION... Muhammad Nurul Amin Russel (Farnar) Being a SPOTLIGHT & Enjoy your Lights glow Too....
Thanks
Shonggram
Tariq
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Tariq Julfiker
Expertise: Artist

Vai kamon asan ?
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Congrats Russel bhai for Spotlight of the month and nicely described the bio. Thanks admin. I will Q later.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
mahmudvfx

Congrats Farnar bhai... aagami 1 month amader jontronar jonno ready hon..
sweetafroza
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Luthfunnahar Hussain
Expertise: Web Design

Congrats Farnar bhai... Q ami suru kori... why you choose this profession ???
:)
akela
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Abu Ali Farmidi
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

congrats farnar bhai... (Y)
.?.FFU007.?.
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

My Question: If you are asked to choose your profession again what you would choose? based on current situation.
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
amit
Proud Member
Proud Member
Full Name: Amit Mojumder

Congrats Farnar bhai......You are one of the seniors in DD and we are certainly inspired by you.

My questions are:

>>Which media is more comfortable to you in case of designing.....PRINT or WEB?
>>How do you define creativity?
>>Do you have any future plan to develop the skilled manpower of Bangladesh? If yes then What is this?
http://amitmojumder.net (personal folio)
http://stepsg.com (design studio)
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict
Full Name: Nurul Amin Russel

OMG! why me?!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are many better candidates to be in the spotlight - I was supposed to come after them :shock:
Anyway THANKS guys - Happy Friendship Day to all

Im not feeling confident enough to satisfy your queries but will try my best - My realization of myself is I know many things but dont excel in any :oops:
Jack-of-All-Trades... ...Master of None! r ki :D
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted

Actually DD Spotlight nomination doesn't follow any seniority or anything right now, but there is a rule which is hidden :) Active everyone's turn will come RANDOMLY :)
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict

sweetafroza wrote:Congrats Farnar bhai... Q ami suru kori... why you choose this profession ???
Actually I never thought this would be my profession. I love graphic, colors, patterns from very early age of my life but thats it. Never thought or gone for learning art till today :) I had stated designing when I was a high school student - I used to cover all my books with brown paper and draw the names of the books with beautiful typography and had enjoyed the appreciation of my friends and classmates. In the college when I first introduced to a computer - I had fallen love with the colors, shapes and opportunities of this and made my mind to learn computer graphic. But those days (1996-1997) computer is hard to get - I remember waiting hours in the college computer club to get a chance to use one. But those little time didnt satisfy my need - so started exploring friends, friends of friends who has a pc and tried to explore as much as possible. I learned photoshop just reading a tutorial published in a computer magazine before i got the chance to use a pc. and when i got the chance to use a pc i recall that tutorial and successfully learned photoshop's basics using couple of friends pc, friends of friends pc - oh i can't forgot those days. Then after college i decided to study computer science in the view that i will get a pc :) but unfortunately my father wanted to make me a doctor - and in that process I lost two years from my life without enrolled anywhere. now my father realized that i dont want to be a doctor and so at last i got the chance to study computer. In the year 2000 I managed a pc with old and new parts which cost me around 10,000/- and that was a boost in learning graphic software for me. I did some print media works for some of my friends using that pc. I was good at my programming languages but never felt to be a programmer - later when I get introduced to the web world and learned some basics about designing web sites - that was the moment I thought may be this could be my filed :)
Since then I engaged myself learning designing web sites.
But I started my career as a programing instructor - then as a graphic multimedia teacher at Arena Multimedia
After that two years as graphic designer and finally in the web media which I thought could be my filed but was not sure till joining :D

So ultimately what is the brief ans anyway :) mmmmmmm probably my inner passion leads me to this profession 8)
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict

smasif wrote:My Question: If you are asked to choose your profession again what you would choose? based on current situation.
i am quite happy with my current profession and so at this time i will determinately choose this one again :)
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
nurulamin
DD Addict
DD Addict

amit wrote:Congrats Farnar bhai......You are one of the seniors in DD and we are certainly inspired by you.

My questions are:

>>Which media is more comfortable to you in case of designing.....PRINT or WEB?
>>How do you define creativity?
>>Do you have any future plan to develop the skilled manpower of Bangladesh? If yes then What is this?

I am comfortable with Web media and the reason for this - instant output :D and interactive features.

To me Creativity is a mixture of -
passion to create beautiful things, some god gifted qualities and some learned experience

No i dont have any plan to develop manpower right now :)
Image Nurul Amin Russel
Image Dhaka, BD
pagol
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Koba
Expertise: Jack of all, master of NONE

orayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy mama deki aibar LIGHT r LIGHT....................... karan ami aktoo chepai achi........... chepatey ber hoi.......... then apnarey chepa dimo ney :D
** KISS Principle **

Return to “SPOTLIGHT”