Zaved Hossain

SPOTLIGHT is our new way of reaching out towards a designer/artist/animator with the Distorted Designers community. Here anyone can ask our nominated designer/artist/animator questions related to that designer’s or artist’s work, area of expertise.
zaved
Full Name: Zaved Hossain
Expertise: Cartoon or Comics

I'm absolutely sorry that I missed the last bit of it. It looks so odd that I'm replying almost after one and half a month. Offering my apologies as the circumstances I couldn't avoid.

Well, better late than never. The questions may have expired but the answers aren't.
It was like a great attachment to the site and the members. I enjoyed the questions as much as I enjoyed answering them. And thanks pagol and Asif for the kind words.
You guys know that I'm not a professional in this field. So, I have to go away time to time and take a break. Sometimes these breaks are going to be longer than I want them to be. Still, I feel that a part of me will be here and always lure me down.

Looking at life through the eyes of a tier hub
asifshahid
Insanely Distorted
Insanely Distorted
Full Name: Asif Shahid

Zaved bhai, this Q/A will continue. There is no END :) And as you are not in this profession, you will be busy in your work, that is natural. But the main part is you are with us from the very beginning of this community and continuing. Thanks for that :D
Asif Shahid
Sydney, Australia 🇦🇺

Return to “SPOTLIGHT”